Recently Nintendo took up to their twitter handle and announced that Famicom Mini production was resuming in 2018, the re-launch date being revealed sometime in future.
Retro consoles: Will Sega Genesis and Atari Flashback rival SNES Classic Mini? Nintendo isn't exactly known for listening to its fans, so it's good to see the Japanese gaming giant give the folks exactly what they're asking for by restocking/increasing supply of the diminutive consoles.
Cops find red balloon floating in Stephen King's hometown
With a budget of 35 million , and a few dozen extra for the marketing, It is therefore already a success for Warner and New Line. The movie adapts only part of the 1,000-plus page book, in which its main characters are children.
Florida State drops in the Coaches Poll
Ohio State received one first-place vote and sits in second place for a second consecutive week. Virginia Tech, which moved up three spots to No. 18, toppled West Virginia on Sunday night.
Russia, Japan 'decisively condemn' North Korea missile launch - Putin
China has once again urged the US and South Korea to halt the deployment of a high-tech missile defense system in South Korea. The demand contradicted the stance of their host, Russian President Vladimir Putin, who has dismissed sanctions as a solution.
The Nintendo SNES Classic hasn't become available as yet but there are already reports of pre-orders overwhelming various retailers. Nintendo also confirmed today its decision to start manufacturing the NES Classic again.
According to Business Insider, one Nintendo representative had stated in June, "We aren't providing specific numbers, but we will produce significantly more units of Super NES Classic Edition than we did of NES Classic Edition".
On the topic of the NES Classic Mini, Nintendo has announced that it will bring this system back, with new shipments from next summer. The company plans to radically up the number of systems it produces, hopefully preventing the severe shortages that plagued last year's NES Classic. The SNES Classic will be available for $79.99 Dollars or $99.99 CAD. However, it seems like Nintendo is making a significant effort to produce as many consoles as the people need.
- US Open: Rafael Nadal beats Juan Martin del Potro in semis
- Stage set for Cabinet reshuffle, Rajiv Pratap Rudy on his way out
- Australia v Bangladesh: Security scare as bus carrying tourists attacked
- After slow start, Heisman hopeful Saquon Barkley gets rolling for Penn State
- WNYers watch Irma damage in Puerto Rico
- Alexis Sanchez named on the bench
- Google Appeals £2.2bn EU Antitrust Fine For Search Abuse
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Baby Due in January
- Why we still need Obama-era sexual assault policy
- Mar-a-Lago ordered to evacuate; 1 Trump mansion destroyed by Irma