The 10th installment of the Singapore Grand Prix has begun, and it looks like Red Bull Racing may have the edge over their rivals.
As per the strategic goal of holding a race in Asia at a time that suits European markets, the Singapore Grand Prix will begin at 1pm on Sunday, September 17.
Meanwhile, Mercedes' Lewis Hamilton will enter the race this Sunday with a slim three-point lead over Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel, but he thinks he's going to have a "difficult weekend".
Record number of terror arrests in year to June
The figure, the highest since data collection began in 2001, shows that on average more than one arrest was made per day. The security services made a record number of terror arrests over the previous year , officials figures show.
Local Utility Crews Work to Restore Power in Florida
Almost 7.2 million homes and businesses are without power in multiple states as Tropical Storm Irma moves through the Southeast. Locations without power have been flagged to the state to help utilities prioritize their work, the group said in a statement.
Alphabet tipped in talks with Lyft over possible $1b investment
It is now the second largest ride-hailing service in the U.S.by ride volume after Uber . Alphabet isn't the only one showing interest.
Safety cars often contribute to the length of the Singapore Grand Prix - there still has not been a Grand Prix in Singapore where the safety auto has not had to emerge from the pits. So far the only night race I have done was in Bahrain, but this will obviously be very different as it is on a street circuit.
The data from the control units are sent in real-time to the track-side, pit lane and worldwide factories, where mission control departments will utilize the information to help race teams improve performance and strategy, Rhodes said.
"Maybe we don't have the best package for this weekend, but we still have a great vehicle".
Our focus as of today is making sure that the 21 races next year is everything as it can be.
It will not be easy to take maximum points this weekend though - no team has ever taken a one-two in Singapore, and Kimi Raikkonen is now on a barren run of 88 races without a victory.
- Alexis Sanchez named on the bench
- Google set to unveil new Pixel phones next month
- Mar-a-Lago ordered to evacuate; 1 Trump mansion destroyed by Irma
- Jennifer Garner as you've never seen her before
- Pakistan look to seal Independence Cup against World XI
- EIA reports smaller-than-expected rise in USA crude supplies, output climbs
- Oil rises to five-week high as outlook for demand brightens
- Trump says military action is not his 'first choice' on North Korea
- Indonesians in Florida brace for Hurricane Irma
- Olive Garden's $200 "Pasta Passport" offers all-inclusive trips for two to Italy