However, it seems like the smartphones may not be the only new products that the company has in store for us.
The most awaited launch is the new Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones, dubbed Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. The Google Pixel 2 XL, on the other hand, is being manufactured by LG and it is pretty evident from the aesthetics. Thanks to a fresh leak from a popular online retailer, we've also now got a few more details about the rumored Google Home Mini.
Google Home Mini is said to retail for just $49, which is approximately Rs 3,200.
Ahead of the official launch tomorrow, leak sort of confirms the existence of Google Home Mini.
Guj polls: Amit Shah holds meeting with Jaitley, Rupani
On the second leg, he will connect with cooperative leaders in Central Gujarat, which is a hub of milk cooperatives. The focus of the yatra is to highlight the achievements of successive BJP governments in the state.
Republican McConnell holds out hope for Obamacare repeal
Every major organization that represents the concerns of patients, of doctors, of the elderly and of the poor opposes this bill. Graham-Cassidy would end the Medicaid expansion in 2020 and reduce the money given to Medicaid by changing how it's allocated.
India vs Australia, 5th ODI at Nagpur
Kedar Jadhav (1/38 in 7 overs) also did his bit to put brakes on the scoring after the openers raised visions of a mammoth total. Steve Smith and men gave an exceptional performance in the death overs to win the fourth ODI by 21 runs.
Following a series of leaks that we shared with you earlier, here's another image of the $50 Google Home Mini Assistant along with the Pixel 2 XL (Via Walmart listing).
Just like the e-commerce giant company Amazon - which has recently released the next-generation Echo product lineup to include a a number of new form factor designs including the unconventional Echo Spot.
To recap, the Pixel 2 duo is expected come powered by the state-of-the-art Snapdragon 835 SoC, 4GB of RAM, 64GB / 128GB of storage, 12MP primary camera and Android Oreo out of the box. The Google Assistant-powered speaker was listed for pre-order at $49 and is expected to arrive on October 19. A new Chromebook called the Pixelbook is also expected to launch and details of the device have been seen in a reseller's inventory listing. But this one will reportedly cost an extra $99, same price as to the Apple Pencil.
- Goldman Sachs Might Enter The Bitcoin Trading World
- Donald Trump Makes Himself the Victim in the Puerto Rico Crisis
- Tigers suffer as Amla hits 100, Elgar 150
- Dominica's Prime Minister Says Hurricane Maria Left 15 Dead
- USA slaps sanctions on North Korean banks, executives
- Woman Charters Plane to Rescue 300 Animals Affected by Hurricane Irma
- Jenkins: GOP's tax reform plan isn't like the Kansas 'experiment'
- Martin Keown compares Arsenal youngster to Neymar after Europa League performance
- Spurs' Harry Kane not yet like Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Pochettino
- Megyn Kelly's Botches Jane Fonda Interview and Her Ratings Tank