The singer had nothing positive to say about the music producer, who was accused of sexual assault and harassment by pop star Kesha in 2014.
Star of the musical production in the years 2000, Dr. Luke is no longer really the odds since the revelations of the singer Kesha.
And, she said, "I don't really feel that bad for him", she said. "I don't know what happened", said the Grammy victor about Kesha's allegations of sexual assault and battery against Dr Luke.
She added: "I have told him that to his face and I do not work with him".
Former military man named as new leader of British UKIP
Mr Goldsmith died soon after the 1997 election, creating political space for Ukip after his Referendum Party was dissolved. Why is Ukip on its fourth leader in just over a year? It also used anti-Turkey slogans in its campaigns.
Mauricio Pochettino hails Tottenham's Harry Winks as the 'perfect midfielder'
A 2-0 win for Spurs is the most probable outcome according to the bookmakers, and we are backing the same as our prediction . As things stand, David Wagner's side have picked up nine points already, and occupy a respectable eighth spot in the table.
Selected as NLDS Game 4 starter
Still, each team brings with it the baggage of the regular season, the sixth-month slog during which narratives are constructed. Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said he understood Lovullo's decision to burn his two best starters in the wild-card game.
Representatives for Dr. Luke did not immediately respond to EW's request for comment; he declined to comment to the Times. Last August, she dropped her lawsuit against the producer in California in an effort to focus on creating new music, according to her legal counsel. One of the topics that came up was the abuse claims brought by Kesha against Dr. Luke, and while she of course couldn't speak to the validity of the claims, Pink does consider them to be "karma" because Dr. Luke is "not a good person".
She now refuses to work with the 44-year-old.
Pink is the latest female artist to express disdain for Dr. Luke. Last month, Kelly Clarkson claimed she lost "millions" of dollars to avoid having a songwriting credit "near" the producer's name. "I want to pretend this didn't happen in my life and I want to forget it..."
Clarkson said she only worked with Luke "because literally I got blackmailed by my label".
- Goldman Sachs Might Enter The Bitcoin Trading World
- Boat with 130 Rohingya refugees capsizes off Myanmar, children among the dead
- Sony's updated PlayStation VR headset has an improved design, new features
- Android Nougat now runs on 17.8% of devices with Oreo on 0.2%
- Amid mass shootings, GOP-controlled Congress remains focused on loosening gun laws
- Netanyahu: Israel Won't Accept 'Fake Reconciliation' Between Hamas Terrorists and Fatah
- Journalist Kim Wall's head is found
- Marilyn Manson cancels nine shows after being injured by falling stage prop
- Spurs' Harry Kane not yet like Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Pochettino
- Theresa May 'ready to give European Union better Brexit deal'