PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds developers, PUBG Corp, seem to look for methods to improve stability for the gamers and announced that they are seriously considering introducing dedicated servers based on regions.
There are problems with server region locks, because Battlegrounds has different game modes that are region specific.
PUB Corp. said yesterday that it's considering implementing a form of region locking that would only allow players to connect to their closest servers, but not prevent cross-region parties. "These servers will be made invisible to players residing in other regions".
Students Demand Stricter Gun Laws at March for Our Lives Rallies
Embassy in London in solidarity with the "March for Our Lives" protest against gun violence. Dozens of protesters are rallying outside the U.S.
IPL 2018: David Warner Steps Down As Sunrisers Hyderabad Captain
With Smith leaving South Africa , Cricket Australia has named Tim Paine as the captain of the Australian Test team. Smith , the top test batsman in the world and the star of Australian cricket, knew about the plan.
Ironwork at historic St George's Chapel inspires official Royal wedding souvenirs
The venue for the evening party, in the park outside Windsor Castle, is where Harry and Markle posed for their official engagement photos.
On March 27th, it was revealed via the in-game "New Updates" menu that a Guided Missile launcher will be "coming soon" to Fortnite, with the caption 'Remote control destruction from above'. If the PUBG team decides that this is the route to take after research and analysis, it'll be rolled out on a global scale. PUBG's customization screen will now feature a new tab for weapons skins, which is where you can see and sort all of the skins you've unlocked and apply them to your weapons for use in-game. Triumph is a random weekly crate that can only be opened with real-money keys and Raider is a type of non-random loot box that doesn't require a key to unlock. For instance, in January 2018, Fortnite had more video uploads related to a video game than anything else.
The drop rates for both crates are detailed in the announcement. We'll let you know when it makes its way onto the live servers.
- Pitt hires Duke assistant Capel as basketball coach
- Texas A&M, MI peaking at the right time
- Kamran Akmal fails to impress Mickey Arthur despite PSL performance
- Duchess Kate makes last public appearance before maternity leave
- Where on earth will the Chinese space station crash?
- Twitter Confirms Crypto Ad Ban Starts Today
- Patriots' Owner Flies Parkland Shooting Survivors to DC
- Thousands join 'March For Our Lives' across Bay Area
- Hairstylist sentenced to 6.5 years for stealing $300K from client
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation expels seven Russian diplomats over United Kingdom spy poisoning