Without spoiling the trailer, it's clear Sony wants to make a really good anti-hero movie.
Yes indeed, this new trailer shows Venom rather than just Eddie Brock, but not before giving us a little bit of backstory. Venom is one of the most iconic villains of Spiderman having faced him and bested him a number of times.
When it comes to Venom's overall look, both versions are similar in terms of being bulky, black and, well, gooey - all traits that faithfully reflect the comic version.
Hardy's Venom does have the edge in terms of looking more like he came straight off the comic pages.
Amazon Prime Now Boasts More Than 100 Million Members
For the first time in the 13 years since its launch, Amazon has put a specific number on its Prime subscriber count. Amazon is on pace to "own roughly half of USA commerce spending" by 2019, Ives said in a note on the company today.
Minnesota prosecutor won't file charges in Prince's death
He said there's no evidence any person associated with Prince knew he possessed any counterfeit pill containing fentanyl. Mr Metz said Dr Schulenberg had prescribed the painkiller Percocet in the name of Mr Kirk Johnson, Prince's bodyguard.
John Cena & Nikki Bella Split: Who Called it Quits and Why
Since that time, Bella has been mostly quiet, but Cena posted a poetry quote by Walt Whitman that said: "We were together". It's always, "I love watching your wife on television".
Venom will draw from Lethal Protector and Planet of the Symbiotes. If the music in the Venom movie trailer sounds familiar, it's because it's actually the exact same music that was featured in one of the trailers for Avengers: Infinity War. It even includes a grizzly shot of Eddie Brock transforming into Venom, and he looks fantastic! While we are at it, his Venom look is also pretty well done.
The second installment of the new Venom trailer dropped, according to ComicBook.com, and it features the investigative reporter Eddie Brock.
The character originates from the Spider-Man line of comic books, and was originally introduced in 1984. While this film doesn't exist in the Marvel Cinematic Universe alongside the current Spider-Man (Tom Holland), having a Venom movie in a world where the character doesn't at least exist somewhere is very odd. Finally, the naysayers thought that a lacking Spider-Man isn't on par with the origin story.
Venom is scheduled for release on October 5, 2018.
- James Comey taps former US Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald for legal help
- Royals postponed in Toronto because of hole in roof
- Kelly accused of transmitting STD to young woman in new allegation
- FAA orders more engine inspections after Southwest accident
- Donald Trump Considers Pardoning Boxer Jack Johnson Following Sylvester Stallone's Request
- My 2 Cents: Fresno State Professor Under Fire For Barbara Bush Tweets
- Oil jumps 3% on U.S. crude drawdown
- #LazyNigerianYouth: Young Nigerians Continue To Bash President Buhari Over UK Comments
- Listen to J. Cole aka kiLL edward's New Song 'Tidal Wave'
- Dubai's VOX wins licence to operate Saudi cinemas