Authorities say a Brandon man was killed in a shooting at a home in Maryland Monday afternoon.
Thomas Manger, after set up in the home of neighbors shooting Snyder barricaded himself in his house and resisted police.
Christopher Snyder had been holding his wife captive over the weekend in their home in Brookeville, Md., according to police.
Snyder reportedly pursued his wife to the neighbor's home, where he allegedly shot and killed three people there before turning the gun on himself.
A gunshot was then heard, and Mr. Snyder was "located deceased in his home from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound".
Police say the suspect is known to them, but they can not confirm if the shooting was domestic related.
Knife crime has created a war zone in Britain, says Donald Trump
Martin Griffiths of Royal London Hospital did make a very similar statement to The Daily Mail . He then mimed stabbing the air, and added: "Knives, knives, knives ".
Frank Lampard: Rangers job "great opportunity" for Steven Gerrard
Rangers have endured a hard recent period and have sacked Murty off the back of a 5-0 defeat to Celtic in the Glasgow Derby. Newcastle United legend Alan Shearer has urged Liverpool U18 coach Steven Gerrard to accept Rangers' approach.
New York Court Allows Condo Owners to Remove Trump Sign From Building
Still, some 63 percent of owners who responded to an informal survey past year wanted the name removed, according to the minutes. The ruling doesn't order the big, brassy letters removed from the 46-story luxury tower overlooking the Hudson River.
The police were alerted to the situation after receiving a number of 911 calls at 3:44 p.m. EDT, some of which had sounds of gunshots going off in the background. "One of those adults was the suspect's wife", Manger said. He threatened to blow up the building if police come in.
Officers breached the front door at 11 p.m., with Snyder still on the phone with negotiators, prompting Snyder to hang up. Tactical units and negotiators were also brought to the scene. The three weren't the only ones there at the time of the shooting, however. She told police she was being "held by him" over the weekend.
Manger said the suspect is known to police.
On arriving at the scene, the police found the three victims in a neighboring home.
Officials have blocked some lanes of New Hampshire Ave. and Georgia Avenue, and are urging drivers to stay away.
- American Gods Season 2 Gives First Look at House on the Rock
- Struggling Russia cuts military spending - and it could weaken its forces worldwide
- Jurgen Klopp confident Liverpool will succeed in quest for top-four finish
- Playoffs: Davis puts Pelicans back in contention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Scores Second-Biggest Second Weekend Ever
- NASA launches Colorado built InSight spacecraft to Mars to dig down deep
- 4.5-magnitude earthquake strikes near Cabazon, USGS says
- New Instagram code reveals 'music stickers' feature for Stories
- 5 greatest WWE Backlash matches of all time
- Anthony Davis leads Pelicans past Warriors in National Basketball Association