On Wednesday - and some of Thursday, too - the Lehigh Valley Phantoms and Charlotte Checkers played the longest game in the 82-year history of the AHL. The good news for the teams is that Game 5 isn't until Saturday at Charlotte.
The marathon game ended win Alex Krushelnyski had the the game-winner, giving the Phantoms a 3-1 series lead.
The Stanley Cup playoffs are known for being one of the most thrilling and grueling postseason spectacles in all of sports, but the NHL's minor league affiliate - the American Hockey League - also brings its fair share of playoff insanity. That game, a 3-2 win for Philadelphia over Albany, featured 82 minutes and 58 seconds of overtime play, according to the AHL.
WhatsApp gets new feature to open chat window: Here's how it works
Eventually, they turned to social media where they were able to identify the suspect through photograph enhancement correctly. Maybe WhatsApp would allow users to get rid of ads by buying into a premium ad-free subscription for a fraction of the cost.
Royal Wedding: Meghan's parents to play 'important roles'
Markle is delighted to have her parents by her side on this important and happy occasion", the statement continued. The details of the bridesmaids and page boys will be announced sometime during the week before the wedding.
President Trump tweets five most wanted ISIS targets have been captured
The ISIS leaders who were apprehended do not include al-Baghdadi, a senior USA official confirmed to CBS News' Margaret Brennan. Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said last month he would "take all necessary measures" against militants based in Syria.
Phantoms goalie Alex Lyon made an astonishing 94 saves from 95 shots, including 79 consecutive stops over the final 119 minutes 56 seconds of the game. Game 4 of their playoff series was held on Wednesday night, and it went to five overtimes. The previous longest game was between the Philadelphia Phantoms and the Albany River Rats on April 24th, 2008. Incredibly, Phantons goalie Alex Lyon almost doubled that.
He finished four saves shy of the AHL record, which was set during the game 10 years ago that was finished by Potulny's victor. That's 94 stops on 95 shots, or a.989 save percentage through almost eight periods of hockey.
- Embiid, Simmons Reflect On Season Of Growth With Disappointing End
- Tons of Liquid Chocolate Have Blocked a Polish Highway
- Clash Of The Titans: What Buffett, Musk Are Squabbling About
- Jurgen Klopp confident Liverpool will succeed in quest for top-four finish
- Spain nearly banned from this weekend's Eurovision Song Contest — SNAP JUDGEMENT
- New Instagram code reveals 'music stickers' feature for Stories
- Clay is out for justice in 13 Reasons Why season 2 trailer
- New York Court Allows Condo Owners to Remove Trump Sign From Building
- Anthony Davis leads Pelicans past Warriors in National Basketball Association
- 5 greatest WWE Backlash matches of all time