The pair had been touring the country with Durham-based Clems Pirates RFC when they visited the club in Colombo.
The squad of 22 men is reported to have arrived in Sri Lanka on May 10 and played a friendly match at a ground in Colombo on Saturday.
Clem's Pirates tours regularly across Europe and further afield and is well known in the area especially for its fundraising efforts and tours.
A British club rugby player is dead and his team mate is fighting for his life after visiting a nightclub on a tour of Sri Lanka.
The membership confirmed with "nice disappointment" that Baty, his 26-year-old teammate had additionally died Tuesday.
"Subsequently, one of the two has died and one remains in hospital".
Sensex ends 73 points lower; pharma, metal stocks drag
ICICI Bank (+1.8%), M&M (+1.3%), Zee (+1.2%), Eicher (+1.1%) and Tech Mahindra (+0.98%) were the top gainers on the NSE. The Nifty Pharma and Nifty Metal sub-index of NSE fell 1.83 per cent and 1.04 per cent respectively.
Here's When You Can Play The Mario Tennis Aces Beta
Mario Tennis Aces is still on track for a June 22 release date, so Nintendo is gearing up for the launch with an online demo. Those that download and try the demo out will be awarded Mario's "classic outfit" upon purchase of the full game.
Pakistan stops USA diplomat to fly out in Bagram-bound plane
Pakistan is a crucial link to supplying American troops fighting the Taliban in neighbouring Afghanistan. US Embassy has also reportedly handed over passport of the diplomat to FIA immigration officials.
"We would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the many messages of sympathy and support that have been received from our members, friends and the wider rugby family; they are very much appreciated at this hard time".
A British rugby player has died in Sri Lanka after returning from a night out - with a team-mate left in critical condition.
Mr Baty and Mr Howard complained to the hotel management of breathing difficulties on Sunday morning around 10am.
Sri Lanka Rugby Football Union director Rohan Gunerathne said the organisation was looking into the matter, but confirmed nothing happened on the rugby pitch during the match.
A spokeswoman for the Foreign Office said it was assisting families of two British men.
The Pirates have been on tours all over the world, including South Africa, Germany, Argentina, Uruguay, Holland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Nice, Cuba, Spain, Palma, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
- Will Siddaramaiah break the voodoo in Assembly polls tomorrow
- Square Enix Announces An E3 Showcase Scheduled for Monday, June 11th
- S. Korea hails DPRK's pledge to dismantle nuke test site
- President Trump tweets five most wanted ISIS targets have been captured
- City officials give Miami F1 race the green light
- Police arrest man sought in killing of Utah student
- Clay is out for justice in 13 Reasons Why season 2 trailer
- Coli romaine lettuce outbreak mystifies scientists
- Tons of Liquid Chocolate Have Blocked a Polish Highway
- National Basketball Association play-offs: Cavaliers beat Raptors to reach Eastern Conference finals