That wasn't all from the world of Mario Tennis Aces. Which to me certainly sounds as though they are confident in their tennis title.
The Mario Tennis Aces Pre-Launch Online Tournament will only include four characters at first (Mario, Yoshi, Bowser, and Peach) although you'll be able to unlock a further five unspecified characters.
Mario Tennis Aces is still on track for a June 22 release date, so Nintendo is gearing up for the launch with an online demo.
This announcement also comes with a better look at the game's Adventure Mode in a short 43-second video. This time, a story mode will accompany the tennis action as players explore the island as Mario and face off in various challenges. Tell us what you think below.
MI police confident they've found gravesite of girls missing for decades
It's the same field where 13-year-old Cyndi Zarzycki's remains were found after her killer led investigators to the spot in 2008. Dwyer said they reopened the cold case last fall but couldn't start the search until the weather and ground conditions improved.
Spanish GP: Lewis Hamilton wins to increase F1 title lead
Raikkonen reported some auto problems on Lap 25 and found himself limping back to the pits to retire from the race on Lap 27. Mexican Sergio Perez was ninth for Force India and Monegasque rookie Charles Leclerc took the final point for Sauber.
Lieberman calls on Assad to get rid of Iranian forces
Israeli military tweeted a video of a what they said was a missile hitting a mobile aerial defense battery in Syria. It is believed that he used what he had left before Israeli carried out air strikes against the remaining weapons.
In addition to Luigi getting his hands on what appears to be the Infinity Gauntlet of tennis rackets, the cutscenes also show Wario and Waluigi in some spooky new forms. Eastern time (6 Pacific) on June 1 and will run until 2:59 a.m. on June 4 (11:59 on June 3 PDT).
Nintendo's early access beta titled the "Mario Tennis Tournament" will commence on Friday, June 1 at 8 AM PAC, 10 AM EAS, 3 PM UK and Midnight AEST. Whether battling it out online against other players or polishing their skills against the CPU, all participants will be able to unlock a free additional costume of Mario in his traditional dungarees for use in the full game.
Those that download and try the demo out will be awarded Mario's "classic outfit" upon purchase of the full game.
- President Trump tweets five most wanted ISIS targets have been captured
- Spain nearly banned from this weekend's Eurovision Song Contest — SNAP JUDGEMENT
- 4.5-magnitude earthquake strikes near Cabazon, USGS says
- United States gov gives Apple permission to use drones for Apple Maps
- Tons of Liquid Chocolate Have Blocked a Polish Highway
- S. Korea hails DPRK's pledge to dismantle nuke test site
- Man shoots self after killing 3 people in MD home
- Clay is out for justice in 13 Reasons Why season 2 trailer
- 'Exciting times' for Katie Taylor as biggest ever boxing deal agreed
- Jurgen Klopp confident Liverpool will succeed in quest for top-four finish