This isn't being billed as a major update for the app, instead it's quietly being added to some users' devices; a dedicated support page is now live too, so if you've not received the update yet, that's a solid sign that it'll be on its way soon.
The most impressive of these is a feature called Dashboard that lets you see how you're using your apps and for how long.
4.5-magnitude earthquake strikes near Cabazon, USGS says
While information is still coming in, the government agency said there is a low likelihood of casualties and damage. Geological Survey said the quake was felt from the Inland Empire region to Los Angeles and Orange counties.
Google Assistant's New Voices Are Now Live
The on-stage demo was nothing short of incredible, but we'll have to wait and see how well it works in real-world testing. What's so clever about it? We tried this in Spanish (US), it turns out this language doesnt work with Google Assistant .
Spanish GP: Lewis Hamilton wins to increase F1 title lead
Raikkonen reported some auto problems on Lap 25 and found himself limping back to the pits to retire from the race on Lap 27. Mexican Sergio Perez was ninth for Force India and Monegasque rookie Charles Leclerc took the final point for Sauber.
The feature is slowly rolling out to users of the service's app. It is also important to note that this feature will only be made available to those who pay a $40 YouTube TV streaming subscription. It is unclear as to how it is activated, but there is a good chance it is enabled server-side so if you don't see it yet, it's because you weren't selected to be part of the test. Google has been made aware of this and is now testing a new placement for the feature. You can even tell YouTube TV to Cast, record a show, watch a specific sports league, or find content based on actors' names, if they are kid-friendly, etc. If not, head into Settings and look for the Voice Remote option to toggle it on.
After entering this mode, the app doesn't track any video plays for future personalization - meaning YouTube won't keep suggesting embarrassing 80s music videos to you if you suddenly decide to go on a David Hasselhoff binge.
- Here's When You Can Play The Mario Tennis Aces Beta
- Sensex ends 73 points lower; pharma, metal stocks drag
- City officials give Miami F1 race the green light
- Spain nearly banned from this weekend's Eurovision Song Contest — SNAP JUDGEMENT
- Clay is out for justice in 13 Reasons Why season 2 trailer
- Man shoots self after killing 3 people in MD home
- Will Siddaramaiah break the voodoo in Assembly polls tomorrow
- Raptors fire coach Casey after seven seasons
- Selena Gomez Reacts To Seeing Her Dark Tan in Met Gala Pictures
- 'Exciting times' for Katie Taylor as biggest ever boxing deal agreed