"I still believe Dez can high-point the football as good as any other receiver in the NFL", Witten added. This move was unexpected with Randall Cobb thought to be the odd man out in Green Bay, but regardless of the move the team still has one of the better receiving corps in the National Football League and could take that a step further with the addition of former Dallas Cowboys wideout Dez Bryant.
While the receiver room is crowded in Green Bay, Bryant would give the Packers a veteran playmaker to start opposite Davante Adams, and his skill set - which includes using physicality to make contested catches and create yards after the catch - could still be valuable to a team with Aaron Rodgers under center.
Witten pointed out that Bryant has just about every quality that Rodgers would love in a receiver. Losing Jordy Nelson in the offseason, I think it's a win-win for the Packers. "You partner him up with Jimmy Graham and Aaron Rodgers, I think that offense can put up a lot of points".
Clay is out for justice in 13 Reasons Why season 2 trailer
This season picks up in the aftermath of Hannah's death and the start of many complicated journeys toward healing and recovery. Kate Walsh's Olivia Baker returns as well and is ready to get justice for her daughter - and Bryce is on the stand in court.
Coli romaine lettuce outbreak mystifies scientists
The outbreak has been linked to 64 hospitalizations. "In addition to romaine we now carry five other choices of lettuce". Texas is among the four new reporting illnesses in a food poisoning outbreak linked to romaine lettuce.
Lieberman calls on Assad to get rid of Iranian forces
Israeli military tweeted a video of a what they said was a missile hitting a mobile aerial defense battery in Syria. It is believed that he used what he had left before Israeli carried out air strikes against the remaining weapons.
Witten mentioned quarterback play and a chance to contend for a title as reasons why Bryant would gravitate toward the Packers, but it takes two to tango.
The star wide receiver was released by the Dallas Cowboys in April after eight seasons in the Lone Star State. That's a vertical passing attack.
Are his struggles because of Dez Bryant? "The Saints and the Packers are kind of the lead dogs right now, in my opinion".
Bryant, who will be 30 in November, caught 69 passes for 838 yards and six touchdowns in 2017. They also have an improved running game with both Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams proving to be excellent picks as rookies last season.
- Iran leaders on diplomatic push to salvage nuke deal, demand European Union guarantees
- Raptors fire coach Casey after seven seasons
- City officials give Miami F1 race the green light
- 'Exciting times' for Katie Taylor as biggest ever boxing deal agreed
- Will Siddaramaiah break the voodoo in Assembly polls tomorrow
- MI police confident they've found gravesite of girls missing for decades
- The Lehigh Valley Phantoms have won the longest game in AHL history
- Spanish GP: Lewis Hamilton wins to increase F1 title lead
- Pakistan stops USA diplomat to fly out in Bagram-bound plane
- Tons of Liquid Chocolate Have Blocked a Polish Highway