Someone in the room noted the similarity between the morning rivalry between Morning Joe and Fox & Friends, and CBS Entertainment president Kelly Kahl called that a "good comparison".
CBS will also feature a modern take on a old classic as Magnum P.I. debuts this fall at 9pm Eastern Time on Monday nights.
Despite the success that ABC has seen with its revival of "Roseanne", CBS isn't getting too far ahead of itself in predicting world-beating success for the return of "Murphy Brown".
And, no surprise here, just about all of them are right in the CBS wheelhouse. Steven Lilien and Bryan Wynbrandt ("Gotham") created the show, which airs at 8 p.m. Sunday in the fall.
Candice Bergen on CBS"The Talk in 2014. Credit CBS Broadcasting Inc
SEAL Team, starring Philadelphia's David Boreanaz, will be again following Survivor this fall on Wednesdays, and while it appears to have survived easily, this season's two other military-themed network shows, NBC's The Brave, which starred Warminster's Mike Vogel, and the CW's Valor, have been canceled.
"FBI" will be the first Wolf-produced network show since 2003 that's not on NBC.
For midseason, CBS announced three series.
To make way for these newcomers, CBS dumped such veterans shows as "Scorpion" (with former Clevelander Robert Patrick) and "Kevin Can Wait". "The Red Line", a drama about three Chicago families, stars Noah Wyle.
Second consecutive win shows Hamilton is on track finally
Next up, it's Mercedes who have overcome a slow start to the season to be frontrunners in the constructor's championship. The pink-striped tyre is the softest in Pirelli's range and will make its race debut at the Monaco Grand Prix next week.
Will Siddaramaiah break the voodoo in Assembly polls tomorrow
The Pre-Poll Survey was conducted in Karnataka by Lokniti, Centre for the Study of Developing Societies (CSDS) for ABP News. Fast forward to 2018: the BJP has given eight tickets to the Reddy family for the upcoming Karnataka assembly elections.
Lucasfilm President Would Like A Lando Calrissian 'Star Wars' Spin-Off
Forget about Obi-Wan Kenobi, though - Lucasfilm wants Lando Calrissian to be the focus of the next one. Phoebe Waller-Bridge has an entertaining voice role as Spartacist droid L3-37.
- United States gov gives Apple permission to use drones for Apple Maps
- President Trump tweets five most wanted ISIS targets have been captured
- Lieberman calls on Assad to get rid of Iranian forces
- Jason Witten predicts Dez Bryant will sign with the Packers
- Spanish GP: Lewis Hamilton wins to increase F1 title lead
- Michigan State University Pays $500M To Larry Nassar's Victims
- Look at drugmaker's $1.2M deal with Trump lawyer
- City officials give Miami F1 race the green light
- Raptors fire coach Casey after seven seasons
- S. Korea hails DPRK's pledge to dismantle nuke test site