But we're particulalry loving the sheer joy on the face of one of Jessica Mulroney's twins carrying Meghan's train.
In a touching gesture, Prince William seemingly left a spare seat beside him in the chapel for their late mother, Princess Diana.
After they and the other page boys and flower girls got to the top of the church, they went into a side room in St George's Chapel where they were minded. Although Meghan Markle, 36, looked totally gorgeous throughout her wedding, her now-niece Princess Charlotte almost stole the show!
Page boys John and Brian Mulroney look excited as they arrive for the royal wedding.
Will Siddaramaiah break the voodoo in Assembly polls tomorrow
The Pre-Poll Survey was conducted in Karnataka by Lokniti, Centre for the Study of Developing Societies (CSDS) for ABP News. Fast forward to 2018: the BJP has given eight tickets to the Reddy family for the upcoming Karnataka assembly elections.
Pakistan stops USA diplomat to fly out in Bagram-bound plane
Pakistan is a crucial link to supplying American troops fighting the Taliban in neighbouring Afghanistan. US Embassy has also reportedly handed over passport of the diplomat to FIA immigration officials.
North Carolina teachers protest for better pay
He says he thinks teachers know the legislature is on the right track with five years of salary raises and merit-based bonuses. Avery County Schools, Burke County Schools, Lincoln County Schools and Anson County Schools still had class Wednesday.
Rounding out the bridal party were Mulroney's 4-year-old daughter, Ivy; Markle's goddaughters Rylan, 7, and Remi, 6, the daughters of her Los Angeles friend Benita Litt; and 3-year-old Florence van Cutsem and 2-year-old Zalie Warren, who are both Harry's goddaughters.
Charlotte wore a bridesmaids dress in ivory silk Radzimir, and is high-waisted with short puff sleeves and hand finished with a double silk ribbon detail tied at the back in a bow. Traditionally, a wedding day is all about the bride and her groom.
The mini-Meghans are wearing white leather Aquazurra shoes with the cutest touch: bridesmaid's pair is monogrammed with their initials and the wedding date.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge with Princess Charlotte.
The bridesmaids had to be given a helping hand as they walked up the steps of St George's Chapel.
The 58-year-old writer - who was married to Prince Andrew from 1986 to 1996 - reportedly turned the Hollywood hunk down when he approached her, according to the Mirror Online. "She is very pleased to have their support on the day".
- "Murphy Brown" reboot to tackle "alternative facts and fake news"
- Insane golfers fearless erupting volcano in Hawaii to sneak in a round
- Sam Allardyce talks about Everton's priorities heading into summer
- Lynn Classical Drama Club to perform the Diary of Anne Frank
- Second consecutive win shows Hamilton is on track finally
- Explosive eruption rocks Hawaii's Kilauea volcano
- Jason Witten predicts Dez Bryant will sign with the Packers
- Iran leaders on diplomatic push to salvage nuke deal, demand European Union guarantees
- Atletico, Marseille Brace Up For Epic Europa League Clash
- 'Exciting times' for Katie Taylor as biggest ever boxing deal agreed