The Trooping the Colour ceremony marks the start of a busy six months for Meghan and Harry.
It's been speculated Harry and Meghan may have been on honeymoon but that has not been confirmed by the palace.
So, understandably, it's no surprise that the Duchess was nervous - which she apparently admitted to being, according to one lip-reader, speaking to the Mirror.
That's why we're constantly taking cues from the Duchess of Sussex on how to dress for any occasion. The couple courted before he asked her father for her hand in marriage. But the newborn was not present at Trooping the Colour today.
Trooping the Colour custom dates back to the time of Charles II, when regiments would have their colours displayed daily to ensure their men could recognise them in battle.
Instagram princesseugenieShe shared the snap ahead of Father's Day this weekend reportedly very close to her father
Born on June 10, 1921, the prince has remained at the Queen's side through for more than 70 years.
During the ceremony, The Queen is greeted by a Royal salute and carries out an inspection of the troops.
The Queen was flanked by her sons, the Prince of Wales and Duke of York, at the front of the balcony, while the newlyweds stood behind her, surrounded by other members of the royal family.
Meghan Markle arrived to her first Trooping the Colour to celebrate the Queen's birthday wearing a handsome blush coloured bespoke outfit by Caroline Herrera and matching hat by Philip Treacy.
Savannah Phillips chats with Prince George.
Markle's sister-in-law, the Duchess of Cambridge.
Trump delivers warning on trade as he leaves G-7 summit
They also explained how his protectionist policies had given them no choice but to retaliate with tariffs of their own. Divisions between Donald Trump and the other leaders of the G7 nations have been laid bare at a summit in Canada.
Russia's Putin would be ready to host G7 in Moscow
Putin said it was not Russia's decision to quit the G7, saying he would be happy to see G7 leaders in Russian Federation . Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has criticised the United States for "imposing its policies on the rest of the world".
Chinese phone maker ZTE saved from brink after deal with US
Still, the resolution of the ZTE case may clear the way for the U.S. to make progress in its trade talks with China. Earlier this month, Trump announced he wanted to help ZTE , as part of negotiating a trade deal with China.
- Muguruza thrashes Sharapova to reach semi-finals
- Bethesda Announces Elder Scrolls: Blades For VR And Mobile Devices
- Pastor Performed Baptism At A Lake. Crocodile Killed Him
- TRADE WAR? Mexico Targets TRUMP Districts With New Tariffs
- Twitter reacts to news of Anthony Bourdain’s death
- Anthony Bourdain's death means loss of a voice for immigrant workers - International
- For the Third Time in Three Titles, Stephen Curry’s Greatness Goes Unrecognized
- Salah has not forgiven Ramos over the clash
- Italy PM-designate holding informal talks with president
- U.S., China End Latest Trade Talks Without Settlement