The host also disputed Trump's claim that Fallon had called him to tell him that he had "monster ratings".
"I heard he said we're all no talent, low life, lost souls", Fallon explains.
"Hey, low life", Fallon said, to which Colbert responded jovially, "Hey, lost soul".
Fallon and Colbert played off this presidential beef by mimicking Trump and calling each other "lowlife" and "lost soul". O'Brien - whose TBS talk show, Conan, is on hiatus for this week - jokingly says he didn't realize that Trump had even become president, but states that they should just "give him time", and implores them to be respectful and polite. "If I couldn't I'd be in big trouble ... they're not talented people". Trump tweeted, to which Fallon responded on his show, "shouldn't he have more important things to do?"
Colbert continued pressing Trump on where her support truly lies until she finally revealed the message written on the back of her jacket: "How Many More Monstrous Acts Do I Have To Support Before People Finally Start Seeing Me As Complicit In All This?" "Did you see Trump's rally last night?"
Kan. deputy killed, another critical after shooting during inmate transport
The other deputy had not been identified as of Friday evening, but was in critical condition at the University of Kansas Hospital. Wyandotte County Sheriff's Deputy Theresa King , a 13-year veteran of the department, has died following Friday's shooting.
Hey Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo are mocking your cross-play ‘support’
On July 16, a new Fortnite PS4 Bundle is set to release that includes an exclusive "Royale Bomber" skin among other goodies. Sony has ignored pressure from the public and from game makers regarding opening the PS4 to cross-platform play.
What Neymar Said To The Referee During Brazil Vs. Costa Rica
Neymar has been offered support by his coach Tite after the Brazil star was seen crying at the end of the 2-0 victory over Costa Rica .
"The guy on CBS, what a lowlife", Trump said in reference to Colbert.
"Red Hen", Colbert confirmed with a decisive nod, ending the call.
"He went after Jimmy Fallon".
After Fallon and Colbert hang up on Conan, the two discuss lunch plans."Yeah, where do you want to eat?"
In response to Trump's tweets, Fallon tweeted Sunday that he made a donation in Trump's name to the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services, also known as "RAICES", a nonprofit group that provides legal services to immigrants.
- Tesla vs Former Employee Story Takes Bizarre Twist With an Alleged Threat
- Five things to know about US child migrant separations
- Japan make history with win over 10-man Colombia
- F1 Raceweek: Mercedes rivals praying for rain on Paul Ricard return
- Australia Conceded The Highest ODI Score In History Overnight
- Nations defend U.N. rights council after USA pullout
- Driving change: Saudis end ban on women behind wheel
- Melania Trump 'hates' to see children separated from families at USA border
- OPEC agrees modest hike in oil supply after Saudi and Iran compromise
- Prime Minister reveals £20bn a year boost for NHS