For those unfamiliar, Instagram stories are photo and video posts that disappear after 24 hours. Starting today, Instagram is adding an official feature for adding music to Stories. Instagram is adding new songs to the music library every day. Once you choose a track, you can then fast-forward or rewind to find the exact part that you want in your Story. What's more, you can even pick a song before capturing a video.
Instagram users in 51 countries can now access a library of potential soundtracks for their videos, containing thousands of songs.
Instagram will introduce a number of updates and third-party app integrations to facilitate it's popular feature - Stories.
When friends see the story, the song will play automatically. When opening the camera, swipe to the new "Music" option under the record button. They'll also see a tappable sticker with the song title and artist name.
Would Paul George Want To Team With LeBron James?
Meanwhile, NBA Hall of Famer and former 76ers star Charles Barkley agrees that " King James " won't be heading to his former team. However, it is more than just his son's high school of choice that will drive LeBron James to the Los Angeles Lakers .
What Neymar Said To The Referee During Brazil Vs. Costa Rica
Neymar has been offered support by his coach Tite after the Brazil star was seen crying at the end of the 2-0 victory over Costa Rica .
Tesla vs Former Employee Story Takes Bizarre Twist With an Alleged Threat
Some of the data stolen and distributed includes a video and at a least a dozen photographs of the manufacturing system . I didn't hack into system. "The data I was collecting was so severe, I had to go to the media".
The feature is now available only in a few selected countries and Instagram is working towards launching the feature in more countries.
Stories is one of the most popular feature on Instagram platform and the company recently reached another milestone when it announced that Instagram Stories is being used by more than 400 million users each day across the world.
However, the the ability to choose a song before capturing video is available on iOS only, with Android functionality "coming soon".
- Democratic Socialists of America see membership spike after Ocasio-Cortez win
- Nations defend U.N. rights council after USA pullout
- Atleti coach Simeone weighs into Messi and Ronaldo debate
- Spain face World Cup date with destiny against Iran
- Hey Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo are mocking your cross-play ‘support’
- Cardi B donates R107k to murdered teen's family
- European Union leaders hold 'frank and open' talks at emergency migration summit
- Lakers Racing to Acquire Kawhi Before LeBron Decides on Option
- Akash Ambani, Shloka go traditional for pre-engagement bash
- Internet sales-tax ruling could have big effect in Florida