Next up, Los Angeles had to figure out what to do with its biggest restricted free agent: Julius Randle.
Free agent Julius Randle has agreed to a two-year, $18M deal with New Orleans, league sources tell ESPN.
By adding Rondo, the Lakers got a skilled ball handler and great defender who is not known as a great perimeter shooter. The Lakers added Rondo's quick hands and length, Stephenson's aggressive defense, McGee's length and shot-blocking ability and brought back one of their best defenders from past year in Caldwell-Pope.
Coast-to-coast protests denounce Trump immigration policies
In Los Angeles, Angelica Salas said she has been marching to fix the immigration system for almost two decades. She said organizers have notified police about their plans and expect the rally to remain peaceful.
Tesla vs Former Employee Story Takes Bizarre Twist With an Alleged Threat
Some of the data stolen and distributed includes a video and at a least a dozen photographs of the manufacturing system . I didn't hack into system. "The data I was collecting was so severe, I had to go to the media".
Instagram now lets you add a soundtrack to your Stories
Instagram users in 51 countries can now access a library of potential soundtracks for their videos, containing thousands of songs. Instagram will introduce a number of updates and third-party app integrations to facilitate it's popular feature - Stories.
National Basketball Association insider Adrian Wojnarowski first reported the news. By signing Randle, it would appear that DeMarcus Cousins' time in New Orleans is through. The Lakers did not reach the playoffs during his four seasons. He averaged 8.3 points, 8.2 assists and 4.0 rebounds in 65 games for New Orleans last season. Not only are there questions surrounding how he will return from the achilles he tore in January, but analysts have also waffled on what type of contract they expect him to sign.
The deal will be for one year worth $9 million.
Randle averaged 16.1 points and eight rebounds in 2017-18.
It's unclear what the market is like for Randle, who starred collegiately at Kentucky. It includes a player option on the second year, which can allow Randle, 23, to return into unrestricted free agency in a much looser financial market in 2019.
- Driving change: Saudis end ban on women behind wheel
- Gareth Southgate says Harry Kane 'totally understood' Belgium benching after heart-to-heart talks
- The United States Supreme Court Allows All States to Tax Sales Online
- World Cup last-16 match report Brazil v Mexico, 02 July 2018
- Hey Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo are mocking your cross-play ‘support’
- Kit Harington & Rose Leslie Marry in Scotland
- Akash Ambani, Shloka go traditional for pre-engagement bash
- Uruguay's Diego Godin holds the key to locking out Cristiano Ronaldo
- F1 Raceweek: Mercedes rivals praying for rain on Paul Ricard return
- U.S. Intel Agencies Believe North Korea Is Increasing Nuclear Production