The 27-year-old is now in Russian Federation with the FIFA World Cup as Belgium have a third-place spot to win against England but was the standout player for both club and country this season.
Chelsea are close to giving the green light for goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois to follow his heart to the Santiago Bernabéu, according to reports in Belgium. "This question has to be directed to the player, as, when we sign someone, you will be the first to know when we are".
"I think Real is everyone's dream", said Hazard earlier at the World Cup. "Zidane or no Zidane, the white jersey [of Madrid] is special but the blue jersey [of Chelsea] suits me well so it does not bother me if I stay".
It's not quotes that Chelsea supporters would want to hear, but nevertheless, given Hazard's unflinching talent, he appears that a move to bigger and greater things is on the cards for him, especially at a time of great unrest and uncertainty at the Bridge. "Everyone speaks about footballers and about what they can do on the pitch, and rightly so it is very easy to assess what Eden Hazard does on the pitch".
North Korea no-shows at meeting to discuss return of U.S. soldier remains
Trump claimed on June 13 that North Korea was no longer a nuclear threat, just a day after his meeting with Mr. It is unknown whether the North Korean side gave any prior notification to the U.S. about this.
Southgate welcomes benefit of penalty prize
We've lost to Portugal a bunch of times, so yeah, I was aware and I'm just really pleased we've changed that. I think Kyle's is cramp. "Teams have done it to us over the years, for many years".
Fans welcome Brazil team with stones after crashing out of World Cup
Kevin De Bruyne has praised Belgium boss Roberto Martinez for instilling the belief in his team that they can win the World Cup . Gone are the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo , Lionel Messi and Neymar .
Hazard will be playing in the third-place playoff match between England and Belgium at the World Cup and the Madrid giants believe they can sign the player up despite the Belgian having a couple of years left on his Chelsea contract.
Chelsea forward Eden Hazard has dropped a huge hint that he is ready to quit the club by declaring that "it might be time to discover something different". "I go on holiday and then we will see".
Courtois has less than a year remaining on his contract with the club, with rumours linking him with a move to Real Madrid refusing to go away.
Asked about his future at club level after the game, Hazard told reporters they already know his preferred destination amid reports he could be a potential replacement for the departed Cristiano Ronaldo in Madrid.
- Exhausted Croatia train sights on France in World Cup final
- England penalties win over Colombia seen by 23.6m
- Whole Foods Deals to Expect on Amazon Prime Day 2018
- United Kingdom police in protective suits seen at site of new Novichok poisoning
- Donald Trump Grossly Mocks #MeToo Movement At Montana Rally & Twitter Annihilates Him
- Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Racked Up Huge Debt Buying Nationals Tickets
- Twitter Reacts to Kylie Jenner Becoming the Youngest Self-Made Billionaire
- Nearly Half of Americans Think President Trump Is Racist
- 'Fortnite' season five adds a desert locale, golf carts and rifts
- Millions of private Gmail messages read by third parties