The fake trailer for "Me, Danica" re-imagines the Tonya Harding biopic as Danica's much less controversial life in racing.
The Green Bay Packers quarterback posed as her boyfriend, telling her he thought she was "the prettiest girl in the world" before kissing her - in a fantastic '80s frosted wig and all - as they leaned into a muscle auto. "I'd say we're even. JR Smith would say, 'We're up by one!'"
A fake Vanity Fair review says "Me, Danica" is "as entertaining as it is inaccurate".
Danica also made a cringeworthy joke about LeBron James becoming an LA transplant thanks to his trade to the Lakers, but then made references to how he googles LA transplant to find a hair replacement doctor. Patrick, a lifelong Chicago Bears fan, recently said Rodgers convinced her to switch to the cheesehead side. In fact, Long's shocked reaction became a meme on social media.
Exhausted Croatia train sights on France in World Cup final
The first half of Wednesday's game had Croatia lagging behind 0-1 after a goal from England's Kevin Trippier only five minutes in. We would be delighted if Modric won the MVP and the Golden Ball for being the best player at the tournament.
New boss Sarri vows to bring the fun back to the Bridge
LMA Chief Executive Richard Bevan said: "Antonio made an immediate impact when he arrived in the Premier League two years ago".
Novak Djokovic vs Rafael Nadal, Wimbledon 2018 semi-final
But, for all that Isner is on a high, literally and figuratively, Anderson's win over Federer could be the key to this match. It will be the second Grand Slam final for Anderson, who reached the final of the US Open previous year to Rafael Nadal .
"It turns out with just a little grit and determination and four of the greatest players on the planet anything is possible".
This character was one of the best parts of the Oscar-winning dramedy and obviously one of the best parts of this parody, so we won't spoil the surprise for you.
After the two boom rookies went head-to-head for the NBA's Rookie of the Year award, Simmons had the last laugh, taking out the prestigious honour.
- North Korea no-shows at meeting to discuss return of U.S. soldier remains
- Disney wins bidding war for Fox; Comcast drops to focus on Sky
- Twitter reacts to how jacked Bryce Harper's father is (The Sports Daily)
- Google finds friend in Trump amid European Union battle
- Hamas plans to attack Israel with 'exploding drones'
- Dalic praises France ahead of World Cup final
- Projectiles launched from Gaza to Israel despite ceasefire
- Manchester United agree deal to sell Daley Blind back to Ajax
- Protesters and police clash in Chicago following shooting of black man
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk Might Come to India in 2019