The Daily Mail say that United will have to sell one of their current crop of centre backs in order for Mourinho to get hold of Maguire, Leonardo Bonucci or Toby Alderweireld with the Leicester City man potentially costing £65 million.
Do the Foxes have the finances?
Harry Maguire is on Manchester United's radar.
Disney wins bidding war for Fox; Comcast drops to focus on Sky
Increasing the offer by £1 would add $1.5 billion of extra debt, and $60 million in annual interest costs, Disney has said. Negotiations between Disney and Fox began in late 2017, but hit a snag when Comcast unexpectedly beat Disney's offer.
Francesco Molinari wins Open as Woods falls short
The leader of the 147th Open Championship is Zach Johnson, the victor of the 144th Open Championship, played at St. Out here with the firm fairways, you've got to really pick and choose what you're going to do.
Danica Patrick roasts LeBron James, J.R. Smith at ESPYS
JR Smith would say, 'We're up by one!'" A fake Vanity Fair review says "Me, Danica " is "as entertaining as it is inaccurate". The fake trailer for "Me, Danica " re-imagines the Tonya Harding biopic as Danica's much less controversial life in racing.
Leicester boss Claude Puel has commenced behind the scene moves for potential replacement with the likes of Barcelona's Yerry Mina and Chelsea's Gary Cahill on his wish list.
Maguire continued to forge a reputation as one of the best centre-backs in the Premier League last season and he carried that form in to the World Cup as he was one of England's star performers en route to their semi-final appearance in Russian Federation. We're a group of players from different teams", Mourinho told the club's website after the result at the Levi's Stadium, adding, "some are first-team, some under-23s, some coming from loans and going on loan, some are younger, under-18s. Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich are also interested in Martial.
The Brazilian is also wanted by United but Chelsea "would prefer to sell overseas rather than to a Premier League rival", says the Mail.
And for the last couple of weeks, the Maguire-to-Old-Trafford rumour has been bubbling away nicely without any official word from anyone. until now.
- Novak Djokovic vs Rafael Nadal, Wimbledon 2018 semi-final
- Angelique Kerber Beats Serena Williams to Win Wimbledon Championship
- No-deal Brexit will cost the EU up to $250bn, warns IMF
- GOP leaders still have questions about Trump's meeting with Putin
- Hazard, Kante and Willian star in Chelsea poster amid transfer talk
- Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Racked Up Huge Debt Buying Nationals Tickets
- White House, State at odds over Putin’s interview proposal
- Irish 18-Year-Old Gets Chance To Impress Pep Guardiola
- Ambiguous comments from homeland chief on election meddling
- Google finds friend in Trump amid European Union battle