Nabil Fekir refused to rule out leaving Lyon this month as president Jean-Michel Aulas claimed the club are still firmly in contention for Yerry Mina.
Reports last week claimed that United were close to securing Mina's services but now Sport reports that Everton have stolen a march on their Premier League rivals to sign the Barcelona centre back for a fee of €32m.
Mina caught the eye for his nation at the World Cup but featured just six times for Barcelona in the second half of last season.
Mina is a potential target for both clubs, with Barcelona seemingly happy to let the Colombian defender leave the Camp Nou after his short tenure at the club.
"Goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen was also present, following his arrival on Sunday from the club's tour of the United States".
Venezuelan minister insists drone attack on Maduro was real
Maduro can take some solace in that a half-dozen bodyguards dashed on stage to cover him with bulletproof panels. One of those arrested was wanted in connection with an earlier attack on a military installation, Reverol said.
19 states, DC plan to sue the government over proposed emissions rollback
It claims that automakers will save billions of dollars in regulatory-related costs, such as developing more efficient vehicles. But private transportation experts say there are so many factors involved that the 1,000 lives saved figure is questionable.
Demi Lovato Still Hospitalized, Reportedly Suffering ‘Complications’ From Overdose
She is still expected to make a full recovery, but it's unclear when she will be released from the hospital, TMZ adds. Demi Lovato is said to be suffering "complications" following her alleged overdose and is being kept in hospital.
The player has told Lyon that he wants to play in the Champions' League, an advantage that OL have over Everton, who are also taking concrete measures to try to sign Mina.
United have signed three players in the form of Fred, Diogo Dalot and Lee Grant in the current transfer window but only the former may feature during the season opener versus Leicester City.
According to reports, the players has agreed on personal terms with Manchester United.
- Silva is short, swift and clear with his stance on Lookman.
Mina is now 8/11 from 7/4 for Old Trafford move with Betway.
Sky Sports' live blog (3/08, 12:36) states Everton are considering a late swoop for the 19-year-old worth around £3m in order to save him from his struggles at the London Stadium, although that valuation is unlikely to be accepted by the Hammers.
- Moto Z3 Unboxing and First Look!
- Harley-Davidson CEO Calls Trump's Attacks 'Unfortunate Attention'
- Rangers Trading Cole Hamels To Cubs
- Jurgen Klopp unconcerned with Mohamed Salah's shoulder as star makes Liverpool return
- Italian Space Agency says it’s found evidence of water on Mars
- US to resume manned space flights
- Paul Manafort, ex-Trump campaign chief, to begin trial
- Smoking ban in all public housing takes effect nationwide
- Flash flood watch extended through Wednesday for Williamsburg region | Williamsburg
- Facebook says it identified ‘coordinated’ fake pages