A year ago saw several days of hazardous air quality in September, with Spokane pinned between wildfires to the north, south and east.
Smoke from the more than 540 active wildfires continues to impact highway and air travel.
MPCA says the smoke is expected to completely exit the state by 9 a.m. on Tuesday.
Areas such as Squamish, Whistler, Nanaimo/Parksville and Castlegar also have a 10-plus air-quality rating.
A new mobile app from The Oregon Department of Environmental Quality allows you to have information about your area's air quality conditions at your fingertips.
Tom Arnold's "Hunt for the Trump Tapes" drops new trailer
First Lady Melania Trump urged her husband to avoid a public spat with Omarosa Manifault Newman, the president told advisors. Trump said in her statement that the Trump 2020 campaign reached out due to their relationship with Ms.
NCAA adopts college basketball reforms for NBA draft, agents, more
All player-agent relationships, however, must be in writing, disclosed to the NCAA and ended when the player comes back to school. The NBA already oversees the invitation process to the Chicago pre-draft combine and Portsmouth Invitational camps every spring.
Google Adds Unique Warning That Fortnite is Unavailable on Google Play Store
Controversially, Epic Games has chose to ditch the Google Play Store as the main place to download the game. Certain in-phone stores, like the Samsung Galaxy's store, will also offer a chance to download the game.
Smoke concentrations may vary widely across the region, depending on the wind, the temperature, and wildfire activity.
Environment Canada warned that some of the particulate matter is small enough to "easily penetrate indoors" and said infants and seniors were among the people most likely to feel respiratory symptoms.
The Shovel Lake fire is considered to be one of the highest priorities for firefighters.
Another notable fire, the 633-hectare Gottfriedsen Mountain fire, was brought under control on Sunday.
The north end of Vancouver Island is covered by the advisory as well.
For general information about wildfire smoke and your health, contact HealthLink BC at 8-1-1 (toll free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho left bemused by Paul Pogba remarks
- Jalen Ramsey says Joe Flacco 'sucks,' Josh Allen is trash
- OnePlus 6T to Launch on T
- Manafort judge alludes to 'threats' in not releasing jurors' names
- Michael Moore Releases Trailer For Anti-Trump Film "Fahrenheit 11/9"
- We have to be in the championship mode, says Liverpool’s Klopp
- Trump lashes out after newspapers come together to defend the press
- PepsiCo Breaks Out The Bubbly With $3.2 Billion Deal For SodaStream
- Space Force: 5 things to know about Trump’s controversial plan
- Romania: Tens of thousands protest for second night running