The Green Bay Packers have raised the bar on quarterback contracts, agreeing to a huge four-year extension with star quarterback Aaron Rodgers. They are also reporting that Rodgers will net a $57.5 million signing bonus.
ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that the final deal will be worth $176 million to $180 million. Ryan agreed to a five-year, $150 million extension with the Falcons in May.
Rodgers is the lone QB in National Football League history to throw 40-plus TD passes with seven or fewer INTs in a season, having done it twice in his career (45/6 in 2011, 40/7 in 2016). Schefter later reported that the deal includes $103m practically guaranteed and $67m due before the end of 2018.
Drake surprises 11-year-old heart surgery patient for her birthday
She underwent open heart surgery in July after being diagnosed with cardiomyopathy, a condition that can lead to heart failure. Oh, and for good measure. we're told Drake and Sofia even sang his song together.
'Crazy Rich Asians' author wanted in Singapore over national service
He reportedly applied twice to renounce his citizenship at a later date, but was rejected as he had not served in the military. The film, with a mostly eastern Asian cast, has drawn criticism for not representing Singapore's multi-ethnic society.
Tyson Fury motivated by Deontay Wilder bout
When asked about the incident, Saunders joked to BT Sport: "The chicken was very cold so I was flinging it about at people". It was a deal that was seemingly put together quickly after negotiations for Wilder to face Anthony Joshua fell apart.
Even if they don't use a ton of money to go after Mack, it allows the team the flexibility to make moves during the season if one of their starters goes down.
"Like the last time, although it was large financial numbers, it was a deal that myself and the team was happy with", Rodgers said earlier this offseason.
The Green Bay Packers and Aaron Rodgers appear to have finally reached a record-breaking contract for the two-time NFL MVP. He thanked the franchise's fan base, the organization itself, and all of the teammates he has played with over his 13-year career, all spent with Green Bay. He posted a 4-3 record with 16 touchdowns to six interceptions and a 97.2 passer rating.
- New York University to offer free tuition for all medical students
- BRET STEPHENS: Donald Trump's high crimes and misdemeanors
- Turkey won't change its course due to outer economic pressure - Erdogan
- Mueller recommends up to 6 months for ex-Trump campaign aide Papadopoulos
- Ariana Grande Breaks Down After Performing Aretha Franklin Tribute
- Sen. Perdue, Isakson offers condolences following Sen. McCain's
- Russia Says All Uninvited Foreign Troops Operating in Syria Must Leave
- Personal information of about 2 mn T-Mobile users leaked
- US, Mexico reach trade "understanding", Trump threatens to cut out Canada
- 'Ridiculous': Tennis player sanctioned for removing her top on court