Gordon's recently injured hamstring also is an issue, as ESPN's Jordan Zirm reported the receiver injured the hamstring during a promotional shoot Friday night. "We wish Josh well".
The former Pro Bowler Gordon-who had already been ruled out with a hamstring injury-has played in just 11 games since 2014 due to various suspensions for substance abuse violations.
"For the past six years, the Browns have fully supported and invested in Josh, both personally and professionally and wanted the best for him", Browns general manager John Dorsey said in a statement. Gordon has been given multiple shots to stay clean and make a difference for this team.
Even with Gordon's multiple suspensions and missed time rendering him a third-year veteran, he has accrued enough National Football League service to be a free agent then.
Luis Enrique hails flawless start as Spain thrash Croatia 6-0
Saúl Ñíguez, Rodrigo , Sergio Ramos and Isco found the net, while Lovre Kalinic , the Croatia goalkeeper, scored an own goal. Spain was coached by Fernando Hierro in Russian Federation after Julen Lopetegui was sacked two days before the tournament.
Two Malaysian Women Caned In Public For 'Attempting Lesbian Sex'
Malaysian women's groups Justice for Sisters and Sisters in Islam called for a review of laws that allowed the caning of women. Authorities in Malaysia's north-eastern state of Terengganu on Monday caned two women for attempting to have sex.
Primary Day in NYC: A breakdown of the races
Though she's always been an activist for her favored causes of education and same-sex marriage, running for office is new to her. But Nixon believes she can pull off an upset like other insurgent challengers have in Democratic primaries this year.
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported that as many as five teams have called the Browns regarding Gordon's services.
It's unclear if there was a major incident that led to the Browns decision to release Gordon, but reports are coming in that he showed up late to the team facility Saturday and was "not himself".
Gordon had just rejoined the team on August 18. After a superb 2013 season in which Gordon caught 87 passes for 1,646 yards and nine touchdowns in 14 games, the talented pass-catcher couldn't stay on the field.
If the Browns release Gordon on Monday as stated, he'd become a free agent and wouldn't require to clear waivers.
- USA tech firms ask for protection from next Trump tariffs
- Tropical Storm Gordon expected to move into the gulf
- Elon Musk smokes dagga while being interviewed about space and stuff
- Awesome astronaut photos show hurricanes swirling in the Atlantic
- Trump tells Apple to move plants from China to US
- Xi Jinping offers $60 bn Africa aid
- Trump wants Sessions to investigate op-ed writer
- The suspects' movements and 'reconnaissance mission' before attack — TIMELINE
- Steve Bannon dropped from New Yorker Festival after outrage from speakers
- Rafael Nadal defeats Dominic Thiem in US Open quarter-final