According to forecaster Piers Corbyn - the brother of Labour Party Leader, Jeremy - temperatures are set to plummet and the United Kingdom could see a weather pattern similar to a "mini ice age", which happened during the mid-17th century and saw Britons hold fairs on the frozen River Thames. Highs on Tuesday will be in the lower-50s.
Skies clear tonight and temperatures will plummet to 17°, not a record low (11°) but frigid enough.
The forecast added: "There will be an increasing chance of some more unsettled interludes developing, with showers or longer spells of rain spreading to many areas at times". More sunshine tomorrow before another system works in on Thursday.
The snow showers could linger into Wednesday morning, then we expect a warmer and drier day on Thursday with highs around 40°. Winds could gust as high as 29 miles per hour. Low around 50. South wind around 10 miles per hour becoming north after midnight. Highs on Monday and Tuesday will be in the mid-40s.
Will Smith flees home as wildfires rage in California
Many others have been impacted by the fires. "I'm anxious about my house, but there is nothing I can do", she tweeted . "We're safe, don't know if the house made it or not", Jenner reported in a video with friend Sophia Hutchins.
JOBS BOOM: US Companies Add a Robust 227000 Jobs in October
The average number of monthly jobs added from 2015 to 2016 was 211,000, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics . President Donald Trump celebrated the figures on Twitter as "incredible" and urged his followers to "Vote Republican".
Milan Pavkov scores twice as Red Star Belgrade stun Liverpool
Manager Jurgen Klopp said he was leaving the player out because of the likely hostile reception Shaqiri would receive in Belgrade. Salah and Van Dijk then wasted late chances, as Red Star dug deep to open the door to Napoli or PSG in the hunt for first place.
MONDAY: Mostly to partly cloudy and cool.
"There's also a small chance that wintry showers may develop more widely across northern and eastern areas for a time". Overnight, we will drop down into the lower 30's. Rain chances will remain at 0% Friday. The rain will become more scattered Monday night through Tuesday morning with the rain ending Tuesday afternoon.
Meteorologists say the rains will continue into Friday before ending from southwest to northeast late during the day and into the evening. Rain looks to hold off this weekend, with highs on Sunday reaching the upper 50's.
- Dead Republican brothel owner Dennis Hof wins election in Nevada
- NYC Protesters Join Call for Acting AG to Leave Russia Probe Alone
- On the line: Trump, Democrats battle in campaign's final day
- Serena Williams And Virgil Abloh Spark Controversy Over GQ Cover
- Jimmy Butler trade: Timberwolves send G to Philadelpia 76ers
- Donald Trump warns Democrats against probes and mocks Republicans who lost seats
- MI voters to decide on recreational marijuana, anti-gerrymandering, voting options
- Man United struggles highlighted by confident, controlled Man City
- City hit six against Southampton
- LeVeon Bell Doesnt Report To Steelers Wont Play In 2018