A man was shot and killed by a police after a fight at an Alabama mall resulted in gunfire that injured a teen and a 12-year-old girl. However, she was in stable condition as of the morning of November 23.
21-year-old Emantic Fitzgerald Bradford Jr., black male from Hueytown was pronounced dead at the scene on Thursday, Nov. 22, at 10:11 p.m. Deals are being doled out at major shopping chains, the doors were open early this morning, and there's usually some video of people fighting over a flat screen television.
One teen is dead and two others have been injured following a shooting at an Alabama mall prior to Black Friday shopping. Her condition was not immediately known. He was taken to a nearby hospital in serious condition.
A witness, Lexi Joiner, told Al.com she was shopping with her mother when the gunfire started.
Roger Federer stays alive at ATP Finals
Thiem looked nervous against the 20-time Grand Slam victor and handed his opponent a break in the first game of the second set. It only delayed the inevitable, though, as Anderson duly served out for a 6-0 6-1 victory in 63 hopelessly one-sided minutes.
Trubisky doubtful for Bears’ Thanksgiving matchup with Lions
The state of the NFC North has been one of the more surprising storylines of the 2018 National Football League season. Chicago Bears backup quarterback Chase Daniel will get the start on Thursday over the injured Mitch Trubisky.
Yemen war: At least 85,000 children ‘dead from starvation’
An estimated 400,000 children are expected to suffer from severe acute malnutrition in 2018, according to the United Nations - 15,000 more than past year .
"It was terrifying, " Joiner said. One eyewitness was leaving the mall and entering the parking deck when he heard multiple shots, he ran to his auto as people were fleeing the entrance by Journey's. Police said the incident began with an altercation between two teenagers which led to an exchange of gunfire.
Two separate rings of gunshots could be heard inside the mall by witnesses, who described the scene as chaotic with customers screaming and mall staff working to lock down the center, which the Hoover Police Department said is now secure. Click below to see people fleeing the Mall.
Authorities say the shooting happened about 9:30pm on Thursday at the Riverchase Galleria in Hoover, the largest mall in Alabama, as thousands were getting ready to stock up on Black Friday sales. We already had multiple officers working at the mall for traffic control and police presence inside, " he said.
- OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple Variant to be Launched in India Soon
- Manchester United's HUGE transfer wish list includes Depay, Tilemans, Dunk and Alderweireld
- Southgate rallies England ahead of Nations League decider
- Judge rules Acosta should get back press pass
- Amazon and high street chains kick off Black Friday early
- LeVeon Bell Doesnt Report To Steelers Wont Play In 2018
- NASA stages for next chapter of Mars exploration with 2020 landing site
- Trump says 'full report' on Khashoggi murder in next two days
- John Lewis Christmas Advert 2018: A Tribute To Elton John
- 'Yellow vest' protests against Emmanuel Macron snarl traffic across France