The Bengals then hired him as a special assistant.
The Bengals' special assistant to head coach Marvin Lewis, fired by the Browns on October 29 along with offensive coordinator Todd Haley, was on the familiar end of the scoreboard Sunday afternoon - a loss.
"He said, 'good job, good game.' It was brief", Mayfield said afterward, via the Browns official website.
The Cincinnati quarterback was scrambling after a botched snap when he injured it. Dalton went back to the locker room and didn't return to the game.
Mayfield irked by Hue's move to Bengals
The tense situation between quarterback and former coach didn't disappear on Monday.
"It's more proof that they are headed in the right direction, this is a solid team, they've got four players, and there's hope and we've been wanting hope for a long time", Thompson said.
Mayfield is showing the athleticism and accuracy that made the Browns gamble on him in the draft instead of going with Sam Darnold, Josh Allen or Josh Rosen.
"I didn't lose 30+ games be fake and then do that".
Cleveland's win ended a 25-game road losing streak and improved its record to 4-6-1 on the season.
Ethereum price (ETH/USD) tumbles to 16-month low on Monday
Cryptocurrencies have been in a bear market since January 2018 and have not initiated a proper mid-term recovery since then. Bloomberg's research department Bloomberg Intelligence found out that the value crypto market will continue to fall.
Sony reveals PlayStation Black Friday deals
While the Xbox One is a bit behind the PlayStation 4 in sales, it's still one of the best home-theater devices on the market. As reported by Press Start , Target will be offering a PS4 Slim console bundle with Insomniac's Spider-Man for $299.
Melania Trump's Red Christmas Trees Conjure 'Handmaid's Tale' For Twitter Users
There are also 72 handmade paper ornaments representing six of the country's regions hanging from four 14-foot Noble fir trees. The Grand Foyer and Cross Hall features a stunning display of 29 trees decorated with more than 14,000 red ornaments.
- UK's May sees Brexit deal soon as future ties text agreed
- 'I don't believe' own administration's climate report
- Champions League: Neymar, Mbappe injury concerns for PSG ahead of Liverpool clash
- Family Forgives Tribal Members Who Allegedly Killed American 'Missionary'
- CNN Seeks Hearing After White House Again Vows to Yank Reporter's Access
- One person dead, two others hurt after Alabama mall shooting
- Southgate rallies England ahead of Nations League decider
- Manchester United's HUGE transfer wish list includes Depay, Tilemans, Dunk and Alderweireld
- Border Patrol official: You could put pepper spray on nachos
- Yemen war: At least 85,000 children ‘dead from starvation’